Choosing a Driving Instructor
Automatic & Manual Lessons
0409 424 436
For your peace of mind we are both double vaccinated against COVID-19 💉💉
We base ourselves around Ringwood and Mooroolbark Vic Roads
Please find your
Driving Instructor before booking your Drive Test
Important Questions Parents and Learners
Should Ask Any Driving Instructor
Before choosing a Driving Instructor you should ask the following questions, to ensure they are appropriately qualified and professional.
1. Are you a registered driving instructor with an ID number?
2. Do you have a Certificate IV qualification in driving instruction?
3. In addition to Comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance, do you have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance?
4. Are you a member of the ADTA, which requires all members to adhere to a Code of Practice?
5. Do you have a Training Plan for the Learner?
6. Are you double vaccinated against COVID-19?
7. Do you have a QR Code check in your vehicles?
8. Do you practice COVID Safe procedures?
Yes, we have all of the above!!